Located in room 307 in the Health Sciences Library, the Electronic Classroom provides a place for library faculty to teach students and library patrons how to effectively use computers in their work and in searching electronic information resources.
Faculty and Student Use
When the classroom is not being used for library instruction, other faculty may schedule the room for student instruction and testing. In addition, the E-Classroom is available for checking e-mail and similar activities.
To schedule the classroom, first check the E-Classroom calendar. Next, e-mail Electronic Services to schedule the classroom and to arrange for software installation that may be required for the class.
- 10 iMacs
- 1 instructor iMac
- 2 large screen displays (55 inch) – 1 can be used for videoconferencing
- Seating for 20
- Ability to run Mac OS X or Windows 7 (via VirtualBox)
- Adobe Acrobat 9 Professional
- Adobe Photoshop CS4
- Apple iLife (GarageBand, iDVD, iMovie, iPhoto)
- Microsoft Office 2011
- Various utilites (QuickTime, RealPlayer, Windows Media Player)