Located in room 307 in the Health Sciences Library, the Electronic Classroom provides a place for library faculty to teach students and library patrons how to effectively use computers in their work and in searching electronic information resources.
Faculty and Student Use
When the classroom is not being used for library instruction, other faculty may schedule the room for student instruction and testing. In addition, the E-Classroom is available for checking e-mail and similar activities.
To schedule the classroom, first check the E-Classroom calendar. Next, e-mail Electronic Services to schedule the classroom and to arrange for software installation that may be required for the class.
- 12 iMacs (we are waiting on furniture modifications, so only 6 iMacs are available as of Jan. 20, 2015)
- 1 instructor iMac (waiting on furniture modifications and installation of projector and screen as of Jan. 20, 2015)
- Seating for 12
- Ability to run Mac OS X (we are working on configuration to dual boot to Windows 8 in addition to Mac OSx Yosemite)
- Adobe Acrobat Professional XI
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- EndNote X7
- Microsoft Office 2011
- Various utilites (QuickTime, RealPlayer, Windows Media Player)