EndNote is a bibliographic manager software program that helps collect, organize, and format references. The latest version available through UT is EndNote X6. This video gives an overview the EndNote X6 features.
UTHSC faculty, staff and students can download EndNote from UTK Office of Information Technology. NetID is required to download the program. Once you log in, choose Thomson Reuters as the vendor to download EndNote program.
Attend an in-person workshop
Request one-on-one sessions
Other ways to learn EndNote
- EndNote Guide from UTHSC Library
- EndNote FAQ from UTHSC Library
- EndNote FAQ from EndNote.com
- Watch EndNote training tutorials on YouTube
- View EndNote online tutorials and sign up for free live Webinar classes.
- Join the EndNoteHelp Listserv mailing list
- Visit the UTK EndNote website & Tutorials
- Visit the College of Nursing EndNote training page