Library Research 101: For UTHSC Employees Attending College
Thursday, December 12, 2013
Lamar Alexander Building, Room 307
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
To register, click here.
This one-hour session will discuss services and resources provided by the Health Sciences Library that are available to all campus employees. Participants will learn more about the following resources.
- Academic Databases
- College Prep Resources for ACT, SAT
- Graduate School Entrance Exam Prep Resources for GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MAT, MCAT, PCAT
- Online Tutorials
- Online Skills Practice – Math, Reading, Writing
This session provides an overview of the following library services.
- Access to computers – Mac and Windows platforms
- Photocopying – 10 cents/page
- Scanning – Free
A tour of the library will be provided.
For additional information about this workshop, contact Brenda Green at email@example.com or call 901-448-4759.