We offer free consultation services to assist UTHSC faculty, staff,
and students with questions related to information management and
- Advise or instruct you in the use of resources including PubMed, MEDLINE, CINAHL, EMBASE Drugs & Pharmacology, Health and Psychosocial Instruments, Micromedex, and Scopus
- Help you identify potential sources of information (both print and electronic) on your topic
- Assist you in search strategy development
- Answer questions about library services
- Answer other information-related questions
To arrange a consultation, contact the reference desk by calling 901-448-5404 or 1-877-747-0004. Or you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can contact the librarian liaison for your school or department to set up an appointment.
Richard Nollan, Coordinator of Reference and Outreach Liaison Services
Brenda Green, Coordinator of Instruction Services
History of Medicine or Copyright Consultations
Richard Nollan, Special Collections Librarian
Test Scoring Consultations