The vendor committee is working on making your 2009 visit to Memphis exciting and productive. As a vendor, here’s your chance to pursue one, two, or three opportunities to spotlight your company’s name, products and/or services. Opportunities for vendors include exhibit space in the beautiful Continental Ballroom, advertising in the printed program, plus the option to promote your company through a wide variety of sponsorship options. Who knows you may just see Elvis!
Ten reasons to support the 2009 Annual Meeting
- Connect with academic and hospital librarians and library directors from across the region.
- Place faces with names.
- Make personal contacts and build networking relationships.
- Advertise your company’s services.
- Demonstrate new and current company products.
- Learn about your competitors’ latest products and services.
- Discover the latest trends, economic changes, and innovations at academic health science and hospital libraries.
- Utilize sponsorship opportunities to promote your organization to attendees.
- Support institutions that utilize your company’s products and services.
- Receive one free conference registration with exhibit.
Bookmark this page, and check it often for new information.
For more information, contact Richard Nollan, Chair, Vendor/Sponsorship Committee.
Last updated: Wednesday, December 02, 2009, 08:49am