- Ask a Librarian Have a question? Live chat, email, call, text, or fill a form to send your question to the reference desk.
- Expert Search Requests Request expert literature search services.
- Interlibrary Loan Books and journal articles not located in the Health Sciences Library can be ordered through interlibrary loan (ILL).
- Liaisons Liaisons are your key contact for any questions or problems.
- Off-campus Help
- Photocopying The Photocopy Office photocopies journal articles and book chapters owned by the Health Sciences Library.
- Printing in the Library
- Public Computers and Laptops
- Registration Only use this form if you are having problems with off-campus access and are currently affiliated with UTHSC.
- Research Help
- Renew Books
- Suggest Items for Library Collections
- Test Scoring The Health Sciences Library and Biocommunications Center provides computerized test scoring services to faculty at UTHSC. This includes scanning answer sheets, scoring analysis, and reporting. Survey and evaluation analysis is also available.
- View Your Record
- Workshops Library orientations, classes on software and online databases, instructional units for research courses, tours, and specialized library and information instruction for faculty and students.
Last modified: December 8, 2015