New Online Resources
- Pathophysiology of Blood Disorders, 2nd Edition Now Available on AccessMedicine (September 16, 2016)
- EBSCOhost eBooks (August-September 2016, 8 new titles)
- ProQuest eBooks (July-September 2016, 8 new titles)
- R2 Library eBooks (July-September 2016, 2 new titles)
- Teaching Rounds : A Visual Aid to Teaching Internal Medicine Pearls on the Wards Now Available on AccessMedicine (August 26, 2016)
- Current Medical Diagnosis & Treatment 2017 Now Available on AccessMedicine (August 17, 2016)
- EBSCOhost eBooks (April-June 2016, 55 new titles)
- R2 Library eBooks (2014-2015, 156 new titles)
- Web of Science Available (May 2014)
- EBSCOhost eBooks (2013-2014), 315 new titles)
- VisibleBody (August 2013)
- New content in Jove (March 2013)
- ClinicalKey replaces MD Consult (Oct. 2012)
- Chronicle of Higher Education (Oct. 2012)
Automatic Alerts about New Library Materials
Want to keep informed about the latest library materials related to your interest?
Log in to your library account and run a search on the topic of your choice. If you want to be updated on all new materials, perform a keyword search using the asterisk character: *
Save your search, and then check the box for “Mark for Email” under Preferred Searches in “My Account.”
You will receive an email on Monday mornings when the library receives new materials relevant to your search.
For assistance with the catalog alert service, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 901-448-5404.