Printing in the Library
Research alcove and electronic classroom computers are configured so current UTHSC students can print using the printing quota/balance system already available in the GEB and SAC computer labs.
Effective January 2, 2018, anyone can print to any wepa print kiosk across campus, from:
- UTHSC computers
- Personal computers, tablets and smartphones
- Cloud or USB storage
- Email documents to email@example.com
The general public, non-students and students with a $0.00 balance can pay with credit card.
- Black & white single sided $0.05 per page
- Black & white double sided $0.07 per page
- Color single sided $0.25 per page
- Color double sided $0.48 per page
For more information: http://wepanow.com/user-guide/#how-to-print
How to check my quota and balance
To check your account balance (beginning Jan. 2, 2018): http://wepanow.com/login
Library Printer Locations
- 2nd floor research alcove
- 3rd floor in the electronic classroom (Room 307)
If you have any questions, email Library IT staff, or call (901) 448-5634.