Library Liaisons or subject librarians are the primary contact for any questions or issues regarding library resources and services. They will provide information services to support the teaching, research, and clinical needs of your program. Examples of liaison services include but are not limited to:
- providing library orientation to new students and faculty
- delivering customized and coursed-related workshops or lectures to enhance student learning
- assisting with collection development for individual colleges or departments
- creating resource guides for individual colleges, departments, or courses
- providing free literature searches and systematic review searches for faculty and residents
- collaborating with faculty in educational activities that promote information literacy
Find your librarian and invite them to your faculty meetings!