- provide orientation sessions to the library’s electronic databases and other resources
- share current information regarding library programs, resources and services with departments
- support teaching, clinical, and research needs
- assist with collection development for individual departments or colleges
- evaluate web pages and compile web resources
- provide free literature searches for faculty members on non-fee databases
- collaborate with faculty in educational activities that promote information literacy
Invite your Liaison to a faculty meeting!
Liaisons are your key contact for any questions or problems. We encourage you to call your liaison if you would like to receive instruction on using certain databases, discuss library services, recommend a book or journal for purchase, or discuss any other way the library may assist you in your teaching or research.