Judy Olson, UTHSC’s Beilstein representative from Elsevier, will be in the library’s Conference Room on Wednesday, July 23rd, at 2:00 p.m. She will provide us with the latest updates on the Crossfire Beilstein databases. Come and learn more about the Beilstein updates. Space is limited, so for more information contact Deborah Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Archive for July, 2008
This time of the year is always exciting and busy. The UTHSC library has been conducting orientations for new students since early July. Online resources are readily available from any computer on campus, but to use them from off campus you must register with the library. To do so, you can either register online or download and submit the PDF form
Continue reading to learn about some of the benefits of registering with the library.Why register with the library?
- Gain remote access to library databases, including CINAHL, UpToDate, EMBASE, Cochrane Collection, and Micromedex.
- Download electronic journal articles from home.
- Renew books or journals without coming to the library.
- Order articles the library doesn’t have.
If you have questions and requests, please let us know:
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone: 901-448-5404 or toll free 877-747-0004
- By Instant Message: uthscrefdesk (AIM, AOL, MSN, Yahoo Messenger, and Google Talk)