Computerized test scoring services for faculty include test analysis, record keeping, grade book flexibility, as well as extensive reporting and analysis options. Survey and evaluation analysis are also available upon request.
If you have a question about Computerized Test Scoring and the services available, call Akila Wells, Coordinator, 448-1606.
The library provides access to digital media services through the Multimedia Laboratory. What services we offer? * Digitizing and editing audio and video
* Copying/burning videos to CD/DVD or iPod
* Using the scanners in the Media Lab
* Using Microsoft Word and Powerpoint
* Inserting images and video into Powerpoint
* Evaluation and conversion of video for streaming
Consultation and assistance in the Lab is available every Wednesday from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM and by appointment. To schedule an appointment, please contact Robert St. Clair (901-448-6817).