Need editorial assistance with a manuscript or grant? Have a grammar question? Trying to figure out how to respond to reviewers’ comments?
Scientific Editing can assist (on a first-come, first-served basis) at no charge.
For more detailed information
Contact David Armbruster, 448-5051 or email@example.com.
A friendly reminder of the top ten things you can do from the library’s web site:
- Ask a Librarian for help
- Register to access e-resources from off campus
- Search PubMed and download full text articles available from the library’s e-journal collection
- Renew your books
- Search the online catalog to find out what is available in the UTHSC library
- Request articles and books through inter-library loan that are not available from the library
- Register for upcoming library workshops and listen to library’s podcasts
- Read the latest news and tips from the library
- Find out who is the library liaison for your college or department
- Read e-books
Did you know that the library’s Multimedia Laboratory provides additional services to faculty and researchers? You can request a link to the Library Multimedia Laboratory server and directly upload files for processing by the lab. Services for instructional materials are available at no cost.
For details, please contact Robert St. Clair at firstname.lastname@example.org or 448-6817.