Implementing a new interlibrary loan system: ILLiad
The UTHSC Health Sciences Library has moved to a new interlibrary loan system called ILLiad.
Links have been changed on the page “Request Interlibrary Loan” in the library website and UT Links as of May 10, 2017.
Upon login with NetId and password to ILLiad, you will be prompted to enter a brief one-time registration, including name, email, phone, status and college.
Advantages of ILLiad:
- You will be able to track your request throughout the process and edit existing requests with additional information.
- You may potentially receive your request faster. Depending on the supplying library, there may be no staff intervention by UTHSC. When a library supplies, you may be notified automatically.
- ILLiad collects and captures more data from our link resolver: UT Links, including Cited in Database, DOI, ISSN and eISSN. More info helps us locate your request faster.
- You no longer will receive an email confirming the submission of your request, however you can track your submitted request through a web interface and monitor where we are in the process.
- We will no longer email you an attached PDF. Instead, you will get an email prompting you to login to retrieve your PDF.